As a pre Christmas treat we have several updates in response to feedback and suggestions received from our users. They are in summary:
- The ability to choose to print a receipt while entering a transaction. Tick the “Print Receipt” checkbox just above the Save button and a pop up window will open when you Save.
- Jump straight back to the diary after saving a clinical record. Just click the “Save & Diary” button.
- A “Reports” section in the clinical records screen. These are for entering reports such as x-ray reports or blood test results. More details here.
- A patient account balance visible in the entering a transaction screen in the diary. This will show you when a patient has a credit or debit balance. If they owe the clinic money it will show as a positive figure. If they are in credit it will be a negative figure.
- The ability to only show certain practitioners on the diary. For those users with only one practitioner on the system, this update will make no difference, but if you have 2 or more practitioners you can choose to see only certain of them. Tick the relevant boxes underneath the date picker on the sidebar.
Merry Christmas and best wishes for a successful 2014!